Sunday, November 27, 2005

second thoughts

I'm still planning to go public tonight or tomorrow, but
humility makes me wonder whether I can pull off a postable
senryu every day here, along with one daily haiku at dagosan's
haiku diary.

A good philosophy/excuse to keep in mind (mine and yours):
we learn from writing, reading, and analyzing clunkers, even if
it's the good one's that keep us coming back for more.

Staying enthused about daily writing shouldn't be a problem.
Sometimes, of course, the initial thrill can wear off:


first date:
she groans with pleasure
. . . at my pun







married a decade
she hides
the mistletoe


............... from second thoughts (2005)

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2005 10:53 PM, Blogger Anonymous Poet said...

These are both so funny and smart. And they both take me right into the moment

I hope that I might be lucky enought to get past the first.

I hope I will never have to experience the second.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home